SIGMADAF will attend to the WEFTEC 2019 in Chicago
From September 21 to 25 the WEFTEC 2019 will be held in Chicago. WEFTEC is a technical exhibition and annual conference on water quality organized by the Water Environment Federation (WEF).
WEF is a non-profit technical and educational organization, which brings together professionals and associations of water quality around the world.
SIGMADAF will be attending to the WEFTEC and you will find us at booth number 6548 at the McCormick Place in Chicago. Visit our stand!
WEFTEC 2019 the best water quality professionals from all over the world
WEFTEC is the largest event of its kind in North America and is divided into two parts:
- The conference offers professional water quality education and training on issues related to water quality.
- The technical exhibition will take place between September 23 and 25, 2019. It is a place that attracts buyers and representatives from more than 1,000 companies to discover the latest technology and services on water quality.
If you go to the WEFTEC 2019 in Chicago, come to our stand and know all our solutions for wastewater treatment:
- DAF-FPAC equipment designed to treat water flows from small to medium flows, with a very high load of suspended solids and other contaminants.
- DAF-FPBC high profile system for the treatment of wastewater of large flows, between low and medium load of pollutants.
- DAF FPHF high performance system for working wastewater with very high flows and with a large number of contaminants.
We will be at booth number 6548 and from now on you can contact us by email to arrange a meeting during the WEFCTEC 2019 Chicago.